Sunday 22 April 2012

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

   Seriously ..?????..Seriously..??????.... I mean seriously…..???????
M not cracked or maybe I m but if I tell you the reason why m shouting out loud like a psycho, then you will be doing the same.
You know what, my blog got versatile blog award
I know now you will be asking the same question to yourself J
I never thought even in my wildest dream that my work will be of any worth else helping people to go off to sleep (pun intended).
   But thanks to Harshita Srivastava from relationship vows (woes) my blog received its first award as a strong appreciation. This tells me that my work might be of some real significance and someone out there is reading and liking my squiggle. And trust me, for an artist there is nothing on this globe that can make him feel more joyful than this.
A mammoth thanks to Harshita from bottom of my heart. She is a self proclaimed “passionate writer” and an avid reader. She owns two blog relationship vows (woes) and Dreams v/s reality and generally writes on love, friendship and unfathomable human relations.
Rules:
1.        thank the person who has nominated you and shout out loud
2.        pass on the award to 10-15 bloggers
3.        State 7 random facts about yourself.
4.        Post the award picture on your wall.
Rule #1
Thank the person who has nominated you and shout out loud

Thank u thank u thank u ……...thank u .sooooooooooo much Harshita.
Rule#2
Pass on the award to 10-15 bloggers

Palak from castle of words
Harshita srivastava from Dream v/s reality
Jyoti mishra from random scribblings
Ishita bhown from simplyme
Rule#3
State 7 random facts about yourself
1.        M a foodie. From chat to pizza, from samosa to French fries, any kind of food anytime.
2.        Back bencher of my class
3.        Writes very often because it is one of the very few things I love to do as m damn slothful.
4.        Madly in love with flicks, Gulaal and The Terminal are my favorites.
5.         Love reading stories and poems, immortals of meluha and Invictus(poem) are one of the best                 I have ever read.
6.        People say m a psycho; I say m selfish and rude.
7.        I believe between girl and boy there is attraction, between husband and wife there is adjustment, the string which connects parent and their child is called true love.
Rule#4
Post the award pic on your wall

Finished thatJ

Thanks a lot in case you are still awake J for reading this.
Love you all

6 comments:

  1. OMG Dhruv I never heard so many praises about myself ever in my life :D :D
    Thanks a ton for all the good words you said about me..You are seriously a good writer..A bit of advice:Never under estimate yourself..You are unique in your own way :) You'l achieve the heights of success..a plethora of good wishes from my side
    And thanks a ton for sharing your award with me again for Dreams V/s Reality;)
    And I love the seventh point..."the string which connects parents and their child is called true love"
    Keep writing
    god bless
    :)
    P.S:Please remove word verification...it's easier to comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations... Dhruv !!
    u deserve it.

    n thanks 4 nominating Me :)
    Keep writing my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanku so very much :) m glad fr ds really :) n secondly u really deserve it :) congrats dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award. May you get many more :)
    Thank you so much for passing it on to me :)

    Keep writing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations friend...
    keep doing the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh great! Thanks for nominating me! I noticed this tag today! :0
    After like ages!
    :-P

    ReplyDelete