Saturday 21 April 2012

THE JOURNEY



Sometimes I feel as if m a blank page, Sometimes an overwritten board,
Sometimes I do things perfectly, the other time, screws up completely,
Sometimes it seems like I know myself, my wishes, my belief,
The other times, I feel perplexed, distracted and deceived,
Whenever m happy, I sing aloud and hit the floor on my favorite track,
While sometimes, I get folded up with watering eyes, in the wooden shack,

Sometimes I feel alone, sometimes I love solitude,
Sometimes optimism dies, sometimes desire broods,
Sometimes I love to help, sometimes I feel duped,
Sometimes m kind, have empathy in my heart,
The other time compassion inhibits in coop,
I don’t know how all this happens, how does it work,
If the whole world is like this, or just m a lurk,
The more I try to discover myself, more I feel lost,
I have nothing to say when others around me boast,

Disheartened, sad I went to the shore,
Thinking about myself more and more,
A part of me was trying to prevail,
Other wanted to cry, wanted to wail,

Then at distance I saw a tree, was old, alone but was carefree,
He lived decades just for others, no one praised but he never bothered
Without any complains with his life he kept working on and on
I guess, he knew the reason why was he born?

Life is like these wave son, he told me with a blink
Every problem it will omit
Like wave scores through footprint,
You don’t need to plan things, just live every instant
Love others, think of needy, and don’t think distant
Without lows, highs will drop their significance,
Without sorrow, joy will be of no importance,
Don’t try to dominate; it will be of no use,
The only way out is to win a loose,
The only way out is to win a loose.




DHRUVANSH KRATI





3 comments:

  1. Wow...Beautiful creation Dhruv...
    Keep up the good work
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u .....
    your ingenious take always means something....
    keep visiting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This journey is what makes it unique n beautiful..
    with all the twists n turns n ups n downs... we stand tall and go on n on..

    Beautifully written !!

    ReplyDelete